Understanding professional ethics is an important aspect of any practitioner’s massage career. We will see the three main violations as identified by the Boards and examine some case studies pertinent to newspapers ads and the associated ethical dilemmas.
Getting to Know and Manage Ethical Dilemmas For a Successful Massage Career
- Know all about handling ethical dilemmas and how to handle them
- How to carefully choose your words in ads to avoid ethical issues
- Building a successful massage career the right way
- Learn how to use stress management skills the best way possible
- Be a better massage therapy treatment practitioner
- Advertising stress management tools the right way
What is the target audience?
The course will be beneficial to students, beginners, and practicing professionals. It is the ideal way to know all about the professional code of conduct and how to manage ethical challenges.
Introduction and Course Definition
A Personal Look at Your Foundation
How to Avoid Ethical Dillemas
Ethical Dillemas in Massage Therapy and How to Manage Them
Managing One-on-One Dilemmas
Boundaries: Workplace, School, and Outcalls
How to Meet a New Client
How NOT to Meet a New Client
Male Therapist Issues
Female Therapist Issues
Inappropriate Session Example
Coping with Male Arousal
10 more Miscellaneous Dilemmas
Traps for Therapists
Do’s and Don’ts
LMTce Quiz Instructions
FINAL EXAM for Getting to Know and Manage Ethical Dilemmas For a Successful Massage Career
No announcements at this moment.
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review